Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi there!

Hello! I'm Josh. Iiii am 18, heavily interested in music/film/literature and television, and love to pretend I'm good at producing any of these things. Below is a photo of me back in the good old days


and this is me now in 2012 (on the right in both)


My close personal friend Curious George and I at Universal Studios



As you can see, not much has changed from when I was a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. I'm at Macquarie doing a BA-Media, and I'm interested in becoming involved in the film/television industry post-university.

Here are some uninteresting facts about myself:

  • I went to St. Andrews Cathedral School in Sydney City from 2002 - 2012.
  • I've watched The Shawshank Redemption 15 times since my 13th birthday.
  • In the holiday break between semesters this year I watched all 8 seasons of The Office (US). In fact, the only reason I'm now at uni is because I've run out of things to watch
aaand that is essentially all there is to know about me!

No comments: