Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introduction to digital retelling of Jack

Good Afternoon fellow bloggers

My name is Jack Ronald Bartholomew Brooks but you guys can just call me Jack. I enjoy rainy days and Chicken Schnitzel. At Macquarie University I am studying Media and would love to move into film and Television part, but am also extremely interested in Radio. This is my first year at University after completing school last year. I am saving to go to Asia in January, so if anyone knows some good part time jobs let me know. I like movies watching one on average per day. How much do you watch movies? :)

thank you bloggers

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The local industry has been further buoyed by fresh snowfalls at Australian resorts, forecasts of up to 40cm of snow this week.

Charlotte Pass in NSW received 17cm of snow in the past 24 hours, Thredbo received 15cm, Falls Creek received 12cm and Perisher and Mt Hotham 10cm, according to Snowatch.com.au.

Unknown said...

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/climatology/temperature/percentile/minimum/50/p50-August-October.png